Sunday, June 04, 2006

sHiVa - GoDdEsS oF IcE

I just think I REALLY have to devote this post for her. She's too marvelous.
Anyway, here's her face pict.

^^This.. Is Shiva.

^^And This is her whole model picture. With the Icy Aura all around her.

This is Shiva when she is summoned. I can't find the blocks of ice that Yuna first casted when she summon Shiva, but this is when Shiva came into those Ice Blocks.

This, of course, is when she shatters the ice blocks from the inside, WHILE throwing her cloak away.

HAH! Here comes Shiva's Unique Attack : Heavenly Strike. This pose is when she just started using the skill.

*Data*
Special : Heavenly Strike
Shiva will draw out an incredibly large block of ice and drop it down on a single enemy. The attack will deliver non-elemental damage and delay the enemy's next turn.


Now she's gonna do her Overdrive attack - Diamond Dust! This pict is the preparation of the first layer of ice. (I think)

After she lays the first layer of ice. She goes on to charge her next move.

This is when Shiva unleashes her gathered power and created layers and layers of ice on the enemy(ies). She'll then snap her finger to shatter the ice + damaging the enemy(ies). [No screenshot XD]

*Data*
Overdrive : Diamond Dust
Shiva lays layer after layer of ice on top of the enemies, and then destroys ti all with a single snap of her fingers.

AND!!! I found videos for u GUYS!

Video 1 : Summoning of Shiva


Video 2 : Shiva using Overdrive : Diamond Dust

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

I am a true lover of shiva,
I am obsessed about shiva,
I love the very glow of ice, and how she baths in the absolute silence.
Tell me, is this how you feel about her, or she just an extra beautiful fighter on your list of aeons?

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I think the brief should prepare more info then it has.